Sunday, February 7, 2010

You ever get the feeling the world is a tuxedo...

and you're a pair of brown shoes?

First off, let me say, although I want the Saints to win tonight, I think they're goin' down and that's where my money's at.

Also, we should soon be filming episode two of Hop on Pop Culture with Tree and Stump.
We plan to get it out before The Oscars to discuss predictions and allow me to tell you who should win but won't and who was better than those nominated, but got no recognition.
If you missed the first episode, check it out here:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=101498846
Comments are welcome.

Okay...this is where the blog once again transitions into a girly blog about my hair.
I wanted to grow it out. The goal is Penelope Cruz's hair in Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Now that I'm about halfway there (and this always happens), I change my mind and start wanting Linda Evangelista's hair in the Freedom '90 video.
I have really thick hair and I could probably do either, but I've haven't tried. I just get stuck in between those extreme stages. But I have a round face and naturally puffy cheeks, so maybe it's best to avoid short hair.
You tell me...


3 comments:

  1. well lets put it this way....you can try the long hair and if you dont like it, you can cut it all off and try the short hair but doing it the other way around would be a lot more difficult!

    personally for me, long hair on a lady wins out 99% of the time, especially brunettes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer long hair too, but it's tricky. Get mine past shoulder-length and it's got a mind of it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey everybody, I be familiar with YouTube video passes on less bytes of memory on account of that its quality is poor, in any case this YouTube video has astounding picture highlights.
    Mens wigs

    ReplyDelete