Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"But sadly, it's true, that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you."

Unemployment.
Perpetual boredom.
Resentful looks.
Waiting.
Not an ideal way to celebrate the would-be, new found independence which is supposed to accompany graduation.
A trip to Florida.
Not a realistic and fair way to spend unemployment.
Hear it's cold there lately and I'd rather not go.

But, I have other problems.
I'm fallin' apart.
I thought I was dying last night.
I rarely cry from physical pain, but I was overcome.
I wonder how many people my age have to put up with what I have to put up with.
Probably a lot.
I shouldn't complain.

Might need my gallbladder out...it might be food allergies. My brother just found out he's allergic to milk, yeast, and apparently, everything outside. Food allergies can affect your stomach, even your brain.
Maybe that's my problem.
I avoided drinking coffee today, avoided the tomato based soup my mom had made the night before that seemed to destroy me, causing a fever in my belly, a burning from the belly button up into my sternum.

I have a really bad headache because my two front teeth on the bottom never used to line up with the ones on top and now they do...I think I dislocated my jaw in my sleep...again.

C'est la vie.

2 comments:

  1. You have a blog.
    You have a blog.
    I didn't know that--
    You have a blog.

    ^Poem by Juliette. :)

    What a groovy surprise. Sorry to hear about your gallbladder, though. What's up now with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem:)

    Basically since no one gets updates to tell them I've posted a blog on myspace, I thought I'd make a new one, but I didn't tell anyone from myspace.
    I thought I'd be mysterious;)

    I don't know really. I have to have allergy tests.
    My doctor claims he tested my gallbladder and he never did. I think he's out to get me.

    ReplyDelete