Saturday, January 9, 2010

And the words fell apart in my mouth like moldering mushrooms.

I'm having some trouble with my new script.
I had a title and then I thought I had a better one...suddenly I forget the better one and was left with the first, so the lost title seems infinitely better simply because it was lost.
And it transitions from a state of loneliness, to one of bliss, and finally to utter despair...but I'm struggling with writing or even conceptualizing the middle stage because the causes of the protagonist's happiness...I have not experienced.

Although I can see much of this one, I have other ideas and I'm considering abandoning this until I'm better able to write what I know...because I've actually lived through it.
Not sure where to go from here.

Now please allow me to tell you what's important.
This is important.
You should want to see it.
Check it out:
http://sundance.bside.com/2010/films/hesher_sundance2010

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I appreciate that.
    I'm used to writing blogs on myspace and nowhere else, but for whatever reason, the people who subscribe to blogs are no longer updated when I post one on myspace, so it's kind of pointless.

    ReplyDelete