Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ash needs to stop listening to grunge...

So, I formed a new band.
It's called Ashley Dionne and a Boy Named Boo.
I also liked 'Sounds from Jupiter,' but thinking of naming the album that.

One new song up on myspace, but for some reason it sounds shottier up there than as a regular mp3.
Still getting the hang of things, so for some reason it's grungy, not anything like the folky stuff I've been listening to and really want to create. Plus, as much as I like grunge, I think I sound silly singing it (I sound silly singing everything I guess), so it's not the best song in the world but it's a start and it's nice to have musical accompaniment for a change.
Guitars and drums...yay.

I still want a keyboard.
I fully intend to learn piano for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment