Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My back is sinkin' low and I do believe it's time...

I didn't make it to the final round at the Nantucket Film Festival with Good Grief.
I'm feeling very defeated.

I took a look back at the script and fixed any remaining errors and immediately printed two entry forms for The Austin Film Festival, one for Good Grief and one for Singing Swans.

I'm starting to realize that I'm not the kind of person who gives up easily, but I'm also starting to wonder if I'm not being unreasonable and immature.
I'm starting to wonder whether or not sticking with this particular dream is really a good idea, when I've got others and the constant defeat this one carries is weighing me down.

I feel myself trying despite my best efforts to throw in the towel and curl up.
But what does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment